The Portway 1 Contemporary ultra-slim multifuel stove is a compact high-quality steel bodied stove which has an ultra-slim body that allows it to be installed in a wider range of fireplaces. It features a modern curved door and a large viewing area. It provides a heat output of 4.9kW, with a Useful Energy Efficiency of 78.8 %.
The Portway 1 is a compact multifuel stove for use in Smoke Control Areas when burning wood or other smokeless fuels.
- Heat output of 4.9kW
- Efficiency 78.8%
- Defra Approved
- Large viewing window
- Clean Glass Airwash System
- Takes log length of up to 300mm (16″)
- up to 10 hours burn time
- CE Approval to standard BS EN 13240
- CLEAN BURN Ecodesign 2022
- Tertiary air supply
- 10 year warranty
- Choice of enamel door (at an extra cost – ruby red, arctic grey)
- Choice of leg height (at an extra cost – standard, low, high)