The Portway Rochester 5 woodburning multifuel steel stove is a modern day classic with high-quality castings with a high-efficiency rating of 81.3%. The stove door has a curved design and is fitted with a choice of cast-in trim available (choose between a polished silver or plain black finish).
The Portway Rochester 5 woodburning multifuel stove is also suitable for use in Smoke Control Areas, as recommended by DEFRA and can operate at a direct heat output of 4.9kW, making it ideal for small to medium rooms.
- Heat output of 4.9kW
- Efficiency 81.3%
- Thick steel plate construction
- Cast Iron curved door, stovetop, base feet, and grates
- Defra Approved
- Clean Glass Airwash System
- Log length 250mm
- Smoke Control Exempt
- Large viewing window
- Simple primary and secondary air control
- Externally controllable riddle system
- Radiant heat output
- EU Clean Stove Standard